Want to stroll through Old Havana? Have a drink where Hemingway once did? Learn how to roll a Cuban cigar?
We want you to experience the best day in Havana. If you have a passion for history and the arts, we will make sure you visit all of the historic Havana sights. If you are more interested in eating, drinking and listening to live music - we will bring you to the most authentic cuban restaurants and bars.
A Typical day:
- Departing from Varadero (8:00-18:30) (2 hours back and forth. Departing from the hostal/hotels in Havana (9:00-16:30)
- Driving and stopping by the surrounding of the Morro-Cabaña complex (Jesus Christ of Havana, historic and Militar park, Morro fortress)
- A panoramic tour along the seafront Malecón avenue with an stop at the world heritage site National Hotel of Cuba.
- Visit to the newest part of Havana (Revolution Square and Colon cemetery)
- Stopping for lunch at a private local restaurant (not included and according to people's choices)
- After lunch going to Downtown area (Capitol building, Great theater, Central Park and visit one of the Hemingway bars El Floridita, Museo de la Revolución former Presidential Palace).
- Go to the Old Havana (walking inside this area and it most remarkable sights (Saint Francisco de Asís square, Cathedral square, Arm square, La Bodeguita del Medio bar)
Booking & Rates
Contact us to schedule or learn more about our tours. Tour rates are based on group size.